Ideas for script

I could do something to do with the fact that we are currently in quarantine. I could implement my garden or the forest beside my house and other things within my currently limited outdoors area. I could use the fact that the woods is basically inaccessible to my advantage by using the undisturbed wildlife as footage for the film. I could also use the different kinds of wildlife found in both day and night to improve the variety of animals and creatures. Perhaps I could set up a film to do with the wildlife or incorporate it in some way? I could also film how life in my house has changed since the quarantine for better and for worse (no audio however because I don't want to invade in on my family's personal life). I could also incorporate my green screen in some way to help add more content to the film. Perhaps I could use it to talk about something with nice visuals in the back to add to the effect. I could also use my dog, Ody to further add to the amount of animals found in my local area :). Which leads into another idea I have. That being that I could document some of the ways I've spent my time throughout quarantine and other things similar to that. For example, I could show myself playing some games, reading outside, etc and I could give some commentary on what is happening or any extra details on things not shown on camera. Mind you however this is the main brain storming phase and things could change in time. I could come up with some other ideas based on anything else that comes to mind to do with quarantine or that I can think of that isn't limited by quarantine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research a genre of your own choice and discuss which topics/issue it raises - Superhero Movies